about 4 hours ago
To drive the effective use of in house and external vendor SaaS systems deployed across GSOC customer contracts, supporting technical, administrative, training and mobilisation issues
To troubleshoot and problem solve any identified issues across the variety of deployed systems
To design and build training materials and sessions for internal and external stakeholders to make the best use of the available systems
To identify technology gaps, make recommendations for best use, and enhance the collective use of technology across the GSOC service
To drive the use of technology across the GSOC customer contracts, seeking new and innovative ways to enhance security operations
To support Assurance, Operational and Contract leads with technical reporting functionality and data processing taskings as required
To be the subject matter expert for the use of in house systems deployed on GSOC customer contracts
To support the use of in house systems and other external vendor SaaS systems through the following duties: + Provide 1st line technical support to colleagues and customers + Undertake administrative taskings as tasked by the Assurance, Operational or Contract leads + Provide in-person or digital training sessions on use of the system + Travel to customer locations to troubleshoot technical issues or provide training as/when required + Create and update training materials and user guides + Create, develop and refine the automated in-built reporting functions within the systems to provide analytics to Assurance and Contract leads + Work with developers to enhance the use of the systems
To project manage the mobilisation and deployment of new systems or existing systems to new customer contracts
To support the GSOC Intelligence Analyst team with technical support as and when required, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
A dynamic individual with the enthusiasm and passion to drive performance
A can-do approach to problem solving
The ability to identify a problem and develop and implement effective solutions
The drive to provide continual innovation of service
Self-motivated, ability to organise and prioritise workloads and driven to develop professionally
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Experience in the development, deployment and training of technical systems
The ability to learn and adapt to the use of new systems and software
Experience handling and manipulating databases; SQL, MySQL etc
Experience working in an intelligence, risk or business continuity environment
Confident and articulate presenter able to concisely deliver key messages and justify reasoning
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.