about 2 months ago
Ensure that the guests experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way
Ability to use a computer for reporting and communication, working knowledge of Teams, Excel and Outlook is desirable
Run the site following DHSC processes and guidelines
Ensure the guests are booked in appropriately and directed to either the assisted test or self-administered routes
Be accountable for the overall running of the site's infrastructure and facilities including site setup
Helping to ensure newly mobilised sites are ready for day one
Manage all Mitie and third-party staff on site
Monitor infrastructure & report any issues as appropriate
Dealing with external stakeholders on day-to-day matters, escalating as appropriate
General site day to day management
Escalate immediately if it becomes apparent that the site is not or is likely to become non-compliant with any law relating to the environment and sustainability or health and safety and will take all reasonable steps to becoming compliant, Applicants must consider the following:
Full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS standards
Must be able to get to the site by 7am, 7 days per week
Basic Disclosure Scotland/DBS check will be conducted on all successful candidates
A need for job holders to be double vaccinated or have proof of booking for second vaccine
Job holders will be subject to daily Lateral Flow Testing at site before shift and weekly PCR testing that is a gold standard check
Personal phones are not allowed on site or whilst on duty
Job holders are unable to leave site during lunch breaks, however staff facilities including refreshments will be provided
This is a self-test facility for individuals to complete the test on themselves. At no point will you be asked to perform the test on another person
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Communication, Are you looking for a rewarding contract where you will be able to use your skills to make more of a difference than ever before?, You can play a crucial role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight this COVID-19 outbreak both on a national and local level in exchange for your time, support and expertise. Safety on the sites is paramount, so we operate a comprehensive training regime which is designed to safeguard our colleagues and adhere to the latest Department of Health & Social Care (DHSC) guidelines, Skills and Experience
Team Leadership experience essential
Site Manager/Leader experience essential
Good interpersonal skills and caring nature
Flexible approach to work to suit the business needs
Must be able to physically stand for several hours with good mobility
Good communication and empathy skills
Good written and spoken English
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.