1 day ago
·To assist and monitor the Security Team to respond to incidents
· To prevent unauthorised access into the building or wider estate, access and egress of personnel and respond to breaches.
To ensure that all incidents, which occur during the course of your duties, are reported promptly and recorded within the guidelines laid down and efficiently dealt with, ensure integrity of the security systems is maintained and conduct random searches of incoming vehicles
· To conduct vehicle and foot patrols of the premises, reporting any incidents or unusual occurrences and report any incident or occurrence out of the ordinary to Security Control Centre and record details on the Assignment lo
Any other duties deemed to be appropriate or necessary to the post., On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Communication, Applicants must have a valid SIA Licence & current driving license.,
Available to work shifts including days, nights, public holidays and weekends either on a set shift pattern or on a relief basis, usually working in line with business demands.
Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test and be subject to random testing throughout employment.
Able to perform searches which involves bending, stretching and twisting, (when required).
Able to move baggage in and out of X-Ray machine and storage lockers, involves bending, stretching and twisting.
Able to gain and to maintain an SIA licence.
Willing to undergo a 5-year employment check and able to account for a full 5-year history, providing evidence of all employment, unemployment, training etc during this period in line with strict vetting criteria.
Able to provide I.D documentation proving identity, right to work and all previous and current addresses in line with strict vetting criteria.
No Current Convictions (Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 will apply)
Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Candidate must be physically fit and have no limitations with lifting, SIA licence required
Must Have good computer skills and knowledge of smart phones.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.