about 1 month ago
The role reports to the Account manager and will support with the objectives and duties set out below.
To act as critical risk and threat advisor for the Contract.
Deliver a risk management programme aligned to the company and client strategy
To be the dedicated SME of risk, holistic protective security, customer experience and standards auditing for the estate.
Develop and Lead a training programme that will deliver a highly skilled, multitasking and flexible security team.
Lead the monitoring of performance to ensure that all efforts work towards achieving excellence, efficiency, continual improvement and value for money,
Plan & Develop a positive risk assurance culture for the future outlook of the contract, in line with the contractual obligations and tender requirements
Manage an intelligence led risk solution to capture data and trends that will enable the client to operate and utilise a risk vs resource estate
Develop and implement a roadmap of actions detailing timescales of delivery
Undertake and develop contract specific training program, owning the process and implementation of the program throughout the MCC estate.
Production of specific SOP's, scenario-based training, tool box talks, table-top exercises, training sessions and 1-2-1 walk throughs.
Develop an assessment process to evidence success of the training package and review process where required to ensure delivery of excellence, continual improvement and compliance. The assessment process will encompass the Management team, supervisory team and Security Team. Measuring against the expected level of site specific knowledge and training required by the client.
Develop and deliver an audit framework to champion service excellence throughout the portfolio
Drive evaluation and continual improvement cycle for the security contract.
Create and maintain methodology to process lessons learnt to drive improvements.
Create the Physical Security Risk Assessments and Vulnerability Reviews where required.
Lead from security on partner liaison collaboration and workshops
Maintain working knowledge of industry standards, regulations and initiatives
Ensure threat intelligence received is actioned throughout portfolio, utilising external risk averse resources such as CPNI and NaCTSO., On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work. Note: This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Security management experience
Experience in Strategic risk management, Operational threat assessment, risk assessment and crisis management.
Quantifiable experience in teaching, training and development
Proven capacity for security risk assurance design, development and delivery
Previous experience in delivering standards auditing and operational readiness exercises
Established expert in team training, change management, development and mentoring
Demonstrable capability to concept, produce and maintain improvement plans
Established solution design, development and delivery experience.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.