To co-ordinate Group Reward activities and initiatives for the Group HR function and across Mitie Group as appropriate, providing comprehensive, effective support to the Director of Reward, Head of Reward, and Reward and Pensions teams. As part of the duties, the job holder will own and provide reward and pension data, information and insight, reports and basic advice.
· Assist with the coordination of group-wide compensation processes (Salary, Bonus and Share Awards), ensuring all governance aspects are managed with appropriate departments.
· Assist with the preparation of the HR budgets.
· Ensure HR data quality and integrity across all systems, conducting regular audits and suggesting improvements to managing data maintenance and MI reporting.
· Working collaboratively with Reward and HR colleagues to provide an efficient and effective service.
· Produce regular and ad-hoc accurate MI and KPI reports as required - including where necessary building and maintaining dashboards and templates.
· Manage and assist with Reward and Pension projects and ad hoc tasks as required, providing support to the Director of Reward, Head of Reward and Reward and Pensions team as appropriate
· Manage payments of invoices to suppliers and advisors to the Mitie benefit providers and team through purchase orders keeping a tally of payments to key organisations for year-end governance
· Provide reward advice, underwriting requirements and guidance on incoming TUPE transfers
· Support any upskilling activities of the generalist HR team relating to Reward and pension matters
· Use the Willis Towers Watson methodology, manage the completion of compensation surveys and internal benchmarking requests in a timely manner.
· Ensure Mitie's career band framework methodology is kept up-to-date and managed well
· Provide first line contact for Benefit providers, dealing with queries and complaints in a timely and effective manner.
· First point of response for all Group employees in terms of HR queries, and passing onto the appropriate persons where necessary.
· First point of response for all reward queries; regular management of the Reward email inbox.
· Manage the annual renewals and annual enrolment of Group-wide Benefits such as Choices and SAYE; provide all relevant information to enable decisions to be made quickly and effectively, highlighting any potential issues and/or opportunities for cost savings.
· Review, develop and produce broad ranging communications for all benefits, working with the Communications Team to ensure brand guidelines are met.
· Build and maintain online HR & Reward information ensuring that information reaches the maximum possible audience.
· Maintenance and reporting of participant records for all share schemes, providing analysis and insight to the Head of Reward on the use of the schemes.
From time-to-time assist with onboarding of senior recruits.
· Experience of data/MI/systems and annual pay review processes within a corporate environment
· Highly IT literate, able to work with different IT systems and databases
· High level of statistical analysis techniques and methodologies including the use of summary statistics, correlation analysis, regression modelling and effective display and presentation of information
· Highly analytical and numerate with the ability to understand significance of HR data and its application
· Advanced level user of Excel with competence in using the full range of system functionality to support data manipulation, modelling and reporting
· Ability to multitask, work to deadlines, prioritise under pressure and use own initiative whilst understanding limits of own authority
· Self-starter, with a logical, pragmatic approach to work and others
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written
· Excellent organisational skills with a high degree of accuracy and a close attention to detail
· Team player and process orientated
· Flexible and adaptable, yet pragmatic approach to problem solving
Degree level education desirable with proven experience within a reward environment
Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
Our customers' business is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.