about 10 hours ago
· Remote usage of CCTV equipment to aide in the prevention and detection of internal and external theft
· Liaison with store management teams to identify risk areas and prevent loss
· Proactive and reactive live monitoring of stores, driven by risk-based deployment to detect, deter and disrupt all forms of crime against M&S
· Responding to calls from M&S Stores providing end to end incident management including evidence gathering statement, incident report writing and collation of evidence packs.
· Team-player as part of wider Connected Security solution
· Provide outstanding customer service and support for M&S colleagues
· Maintenance and adherence to operating procedures, service agreements, and compliance with company, contractual, legislative, statutory and local requirements, including all data protection regulations,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Communication, Essential skills and experience
· Good educational background, solid command of written and spoken English
· Capability of working in a demanding fast-paced environment
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to work under pressure and effect decision making skills
· Experience of teamworking, creation and maintenance of stakeholder relationships
· Experience of working in a controlled environment
· Solid organisational and time management skills, achievement of tight deadlines
· Can accurately follow detailed processes
· Positive, Can-do attitude
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.