2 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high calibre professional security team delivering exceptional customer service for various location in and around Liverpool . Mitie are looking for smart, motivated, ambitious and hardworking professional Security personnel. Excellent pay rates and full training provided.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities
To protect our customer's property, people and/or assets by providing security services in accordance with the clients standard operating procedures.
Deliver exceptional customer service every day.
Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties in accordance with the clients standard operating procedures.
To be compliant with Industry and Statutory Legislation (you are required to obtain a front-line licence in either Security Guarding or Door Supervision), which must be worn at all times whilst carrying out your duties.
Comply with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
Work in a systematic, methodology and orderly way.
Fully and satisfactorily complete all required competency exercises and training provided by Mitie and the client. This includes but not limited to: + Physical Intervention + ACT awareness CT training + 1 day first aid training + Fitness for work - (equivalent to a Police level 5 beep test)
You will be required to use technology to achieve key work objectives and develop job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development.
Security and Health & Safety
Look out for, and to immediately report, any Health & Safety hazards, or potential hazards, on site.
Stay alert to any threats or changes within the work environment in order to take the appropriate action to reduce the chance of disruption, loss or damage.
Use common sense and initiative by immediately involving others if a situation appears to become threatening.
To maintain professional conduct in the face of difficult situations and challenging customers
Complete an accurate, detailed notebook entry as soon as possible after any incident, which can then be used as part of the Incident Report process.
Keep to schedules and demonstrate commitment to Mitie and the Client.
To ensure check calls are being carried out at the allocated time slot as stipulated in the Assignment Instructions (AI's).
To call emergency services and Communication Centre to report all incidents., On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Previous Security Experience
SC/CTC Clearance desirable
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.