about 20 hours ago
Must have an excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and E-mail.
Level 2 Word Processing Qualification advantageous.
Holds relevant professional qualifications / certificates (i.e. Microsoft or equivalent) or has relevant administrative experience.
Customer service background desirable.
- Confident, dedicated and diplomatic.
- Professional appearance and outlook at all times.
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
- Experience of Multi-tasking/ adaptability.
- Must ensure MITE confidentiality policy is adhered to/ able to manage confidential or sensitive issues.
- Holds relevant professional qualifications / certificates (i.e. Microsoft or equivalent) or has relevant administrative experience.
- First class communication skills.
- Committed and reliable.
- Takes ownership - able to work without constant direction
- Demonstrates knowledge of DSE requirements and understands safe manual handling.
- Able to understand and act on both verbal and written instructions / procedures.
- Ability to interrogate and recover information from database systems, analyse and produce informative reports.
- Experience of Multi - tasking / adaptability.
- Enthusiastic personality.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.