about 4 hours ago
· Be a key driver in delivering a customer excellence culture ensuring all guests receive an excellent welcome and that you consistently deliver great service.
· To build professional relationships with key stakeholders to develop knowledge of personal requirements
· To act as the central point of contact on-site for all service lines, contractors, clients and guests
· To process meeting room requests, prepare, set up and clear meeting rooms for internal & client meetings if and when appropriate
· Stock monitoring/on-line stationery ordering/consumables where appropriate
· Use computer as an effective communication tool, inputting data as requested into excel and word documents
· Ability to identify and escalate building maintenance issues/hazard perception
· Support the post room function & Facilties Co-Ordinator if required
· Attend training as appropriate/on-line/out of house/self-development
· To handle any guest complaints and provide a swift solution or escalate as appropriate
· To ensure you are immaculately dressed in uniform and adhere to Signature grooming standards.
· To portray a friendly, professional and courteous demeanour at all times, using open and appropriate body language
· To ensure telephone and email etiquette is professional and adhered to at all times, including the answering of calls and emails using the appropriate greeting and sign off
· To be articulate and pre-empt the needs of clients and visitors
· To effectively deliver to all guests, Health and Safety and building information as necessary including evacuation procedure upon arrival
· To communicate professionally with residents of the building providing a 5* level of service at all times
· To be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of your allocated area
· To efficiently report any maintenance, IT or Health and Safety concerns to the relevant department
· To be the main point of contact within Front of House, answering/referring all requests and queries in an appropriate and timely manner
· To maintain and actively utilise a portfolio of information to assist with client queries for example, transport, car parking, local amenities, restaurants, hotels etc
To assist in any other reasonable duties as required by your colleagues, managers or clients
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Communication, · Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
· Immaculate personal presentation endorsing the Signature five star image
· Proven experience and understanding of an exceptional Customer Service delivery
· Previous experience within 5* customer service role
· Proven knowledge/experience in technological workplace solutions
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Pro active, flexible and can-do attitude
· The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective manner and escalate where appropriate
· Ability to deal with multiple requests simultaneously
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email) and excellent administration skills
· Team player
· Be innovative, identifying improvements and smarter ways of working
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Signature is the premium front of house provider within Mitie, we pride ourselves on our authentic, signature approach to our customer service and relationships with our clients, offering bespoke, tailored and fluid services that fit the clients needs and requirements. We are recruiting for;
Front of House Receptionist - Full time
Salary £19,344.00 Per Annum
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day. Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day. Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day. Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.