1 day ago
· Build excellent relationships with key stakeholders, including the Operational function, Loss Adjusters (Broadspire), Group Insurance function and Kennedy's (Lawyers)
· To manage the claims with the operational manager effectively so prompt decisions can be made
· Analysis the management information for improvement opportunities
Influence ownership of claims by line management
· Monitor key trends and identify risk management opportunities.
· Manage relationships with Insurance agents and key suppliers.
· Review of processes for continual improvement
· Engagement with businesses with provision of training specific to their need
· Produce monthly reporting on key insurance performance
· Analyse the management information for trends and opportunities
· Influence all line managers to undertake the Insurance Claims e-learning
· Regular communications of learning lessons from claims data
· Work with the wider QHSE team to influence claims performance across the business
· Build relationships with clients' insurance functions to have a consistent approach where possible
Deliver to the agreed KPIs to drive better performance
· NEBOSH General Certificate
· Excellent communication skills and report writing
· Commercial and financial awareness
· Excellent IT, systems, and analytical skills
· Project Management skills preferred
· Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
· Experience in claims management or the insurance industry would be preferred
· Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
· Presentation skills
· Negotiation skills
Attention to detail
Excellent analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered and prioritise activity and ongoing communication
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 53,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.