1 day ago
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Security Operations Manager to join the Total Security Management Team.
The Security Operations Manager is responsible for their identified area, that it meets or exceeds the budget and service delivery requirements through ensuring all officers in the store portfolio fully understand and comply with all aspects of Mitie policies. You will use highly effective coaching and performance management skills to deliver an industry leading retail security team for our client.,
The security operations manager will effectively manage the performance of a designated region, ensuring that they build, lead, retain and support in the development of a team of security officers that believe and demonstrate through their work that Mitie is different to other Security service providers
Responsible for the maintenance and review of both Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessments
Ensuring all vacancies are advertised with the appropriate agencies and maintain establishment to deliver the coverage KPI specified by the customer through management of recruitment and succession planning to ensure that the Store portfolio has the capability to deliver consistent high levels of service
Ensuring adequate and appropriate training, advice and support is provided to make the Officer team successful. This includes ensuring knowledge and use of key systems, tools and awareness of policies; undertaking regular appraisals; providing open feedback on progress and career development and use of sanctions for under performance, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work. A comprehensive training programme in place to support personnel development
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Confident and professional working approach and appearance
Strong customer service, client focused attitude with the ability to build good working relationships
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Resilient and tenacious with a 'can do' approach
Flexible and adaptable
Literate, numerate and IT skills to medium level user
Frontline Door Supervision or Security Guarding License essential, CCTV Licence would be beneficial
Expected to hold level 3 apprenticeship in management development and working towards level 5
A Full UK Driving licence is required
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.