about 3 hours ago
(Fabric, HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, plumbing, Air con) Business Sector Corporate Services. Midlands Region Based Site Based - Birmingham City University Hours of work 40 hours per week. Mon - Fri, 8.00am to 17.00pm. Purpose of The Job To maintain the day to day operation of the Site's maintenance to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the site's Mechanical and Electrical services. Key Responsibilities
- Run the site in accordance with CBRE Procedures and Policies.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Services.
- Compliance with and record keeping for CBRE ISO 9002 Quality Management System.
- Assisting with and participating in the Call Out System.
- Organize and if necessary, assist in reactive repairs to the sites M&E systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators and LV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear).
- Attend site and carry out PPM/reactive repairs as instructed by CBRE Management team.
- Prioritizing and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the area team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- Overseeing & prioritising your own time management.
- Advising the Contracts Manager/Contracts Support on labour levels and holiday/absence cover
- First line overseeing of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction, and signing off and actioning minor works listed on service report sheets in accordance with the Contracts Manager.
- Utilising Help Desk/Contract Support and PPM systems to monitor staff's performance and ensure service delivery. Skills that are required
The Engineer should have experience in looking after Buildings previously, Key elements of this contract will be HVAC/FCU/Electrical/Plumbing and other associated tasks in line with Building Services. Ideally the candidate will possess relevant Electrical qualifications and other core skills recognised by Service Industry. · Recognised electrical qualifications to 18th Edition, · Recognised Electrical qulaifications qualifications (required) · Knowledge of other building services an advantage. · PAT qualification 2377-200 or equivalent (desirable)