Multi Skilled Gas and Plumbing Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Gas and Plumbing Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2021 11:53|
· To undertake the maintenance and repair of the Gas and Plumbing and Mechanical service, including fabric tasks of buildings as required under contract.
· To carry out reactive tasks within SLA's
· Take ownership of the buildings and sub contractors
· Will be part of on call rota
· This role will cover various contracts throughout the region
· Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports
· Carry out Reactive and emergency tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
· Use handheld technology within the allocated timescales
· Assist other team members when required or as directed from Operations Supervisor/Contract Manager
· Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
· Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety, issue of appropriate Permits, controlling small works , escort duties as required.
· Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
· All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
· To forge and maintain excellent customer relations with on site clients at all times
· To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
· To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
· To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
· To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
· Qualified to City & Guilds
· Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
Including, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables,
Batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
· Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
Gas Safe Qualifications in COCN1, ICPN1, ICEA1, TPCP1, CIGA1, CORT1, CCN1 & CEN1.
· Strong customer care focus.
· Good communication skills.
· Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
· Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's