1 day ago
Minimum 42 hours a week average (overtime available)
As a Mobile Response Security Officer you must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to working locations and potential changes to working patterns.
Attend work smartly and correctly dressed in uniform provided.
Be responsible for the Mitie Mobile Services issued vehicle throughout the shift
Completion of all necessary Paperwork associated with BS7984 & 7499
Ensure all work is completed through the Servicetrac application provided via the Mite mobile phone issued to you
Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all incidents via the Servicetrac application
Report any issues with the Smart Phone or Servicetrac Application.
Report Accidents/Incidents to Mitec/Lifeline and your Service delivery Manager.
Follow all Assignment Instructions when carrying out patrols or alarm attendance.
Inform Service Delivery Manager of any changes required to Assignment Instructions.
Ensure that holiday requests are booked with a minimum of 28 days notice.
Take responsibility of Keys in relation to Key holding contracts for the duration of the shift.
Carry out key checks in line with BS standards requirements at commencement and end of shift.
Take responsibility of all beat chains/rings for mobile contracts for the duration of the shift.
Check vehicle to ensure roadworthy at the commencement of each shift and complete required paperwork.
Respond to missed check calls to ensure the safety of the officer on site and report back to Mitec with the outcome., On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Level of customer Service
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
SIA Licence required
Literate and numerate
Knowledge of Mobile Services is desirable, however not essential.
Smart appearance and presentation
Resilient and tenacious
"Can do" approach
Flexible and adaptable
Good communicator - verbal and written
Driving licence essential
Able to work alone
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.