8 days ago
team across various sites in South West London and Surrey. The successful candidate will be
responsible for ensuring the effective provision of proactive & reactive Building Fabric
Services to the contract in an efficient and courteous manner, with a strong focus on
· Complete planned preventative maintenance checks
· Complete reactive repair tasks
· Inspect/repair floor, walls and ceiling coverings.
· Inspect /repair free standing and fitted furniture.
· Inspect/clear drainage and gully systems.
· Inspect/replace luminaries.
· Inspect/repair doors, windows and associated furniture.
· Painting and re-decorating
· Assist engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required
· General site services; to include, sweeping and tidying.
· Undertake any tasks as designated by the Contract Manager or representative
· Maintain various records and documentation (Maintenance, Reports, Health &
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and