Lone Worker Safety Coordinator
|Job Title:||Lone Worker Safety Coordinator|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 12:21|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the largest facilities management company in the UK. The roles involve ensuring the safety of colleagues working in the community.
There are numerous available positions in the company.
You will work as part of a team, having received full training, to ensure the clients staff are safe while they are working in the community.
The role will involve managing high levels of incoming and outgoing telephone calls in response to alerts from colleagues working in the community.
Full training will be provided on the systems and processes. Once the alerts have been accepted the coordinator will escalate internally, to emergency services or to the client.
You will utilise software to ensure the required monitoring and compliance standards are met. You will work as part of a monitoring team liaising with clients nationally.
You will work to a set of service level agreements to ensure that the client is receiving emergency service response as quickly as possible in the event of an emergency.
You will follow correct procedures for incident reporting and real time monitoring using the bespoke platform. Work as part of a team, communicating effectively with team members and others.
You will carry out work in a safe and diligent manner and also comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures. You will undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required.
Comply with ISO 27001 standards and procedures.
Applicants must have a 5 year checkable history. You must successfully pass a PSNI check as per BS5979 and BS7858 screening as per industry standard.
Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Ability to manage workload to meet team deadlines. A willingness to learn and develop and show high level of commitment and professionalism.,
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
We are the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company. We manage and maintain some of the nation's most recognised landmarks and work with a wide range of blue-chip private and public sector clients.
Our expertise, care, technology, insight and focus on sustainability create amazing work environments, helping our customers to be exceptional, every day.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose : our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people : a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers : a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture our core values and how we behave :
- We are one Mitie : we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust : integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile : whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger : we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business : we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's