about 24 hours ago
· Handling and processing of customer orders, enquiries and all communications
· Answering all incoming calls with a professional manner
· Updating all customers with professional email etiquette
· Processing and maintaining customer records
· Loading all reactive works on C4W with correct SLA's
· Prioritising with good attention to detail all call outs received regarding SLA's
· Ensuring all call outs logged have correct information within C4W - ie purchase order, reason code, loaded against correct call type, contact name & number, full descriptions of works required
Liaising with scheduling team regarding all P1 & P2's received, ensuring all are put into correct Regional unallocated pot
· Uploading updates on web portals or via email - mainly job numbers via email or Maximo or any other portal
· Liaising between internal departments to resolve any customer issues
· Distributing engineers follow-on calls to the correct team - scheduling, procurement or amending system
· Distributing follow-on calls from engineers PDA's to relevant teams/schedulers
· Ensure that all procedures in place within the BMS are followed
· Assist with scheduling team to achieve performance targets and SLA's are met to continue to improve and develop service teams objectives
· Assist with scheduling team updates to customers
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ensure any complaints received are dealt with in a professional manner and all actions taken are reported to the relevant Manager
Carry out any other duties as requested by Mangement,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.
Ave 42 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., · Excellent customer relationship skills with professional telephone manner
· Team player who is capable of working autonomously in supporting service team and customer queries
· Advanced communication and organisational abilities
· Familiar with Microsoft applications, preferably advanced
· Commercially astute, used to a contract operating environment with SLA's and KPI's
· Enthusiam in a growing and customer focused environment
Familiarity with CASH for windows or equivalent is desirable
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave: o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie. o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie. o We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA. o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. o Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.