about 13 hours ago
· Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will carry out Grounds Maintenance duties to a high standard,
delivering the Exceptional every day.
· To undertake all duties in accordance with our work schedule and ensure all areas are left clean and tidy after
work is completed, complying with Health & Safety procedures.
· To ensure all requests and enquires from the customer for grounds maintenance are processed quickly and
· To operate all vehicles, machinery and equipment in accordance with Health & Safety procedures.
· You will be required to undertake training as and when required.
· Your main duties will include Grass cutting, Line Marking, hedge cutting, border maintenance, Herbicide treatment, gritting, leaf clearance, litter
picking, and clearance as required.
· Provide management with relevant information/reporting as required
· Reporting any site issues to the contracts manager
· You will be will be gritting as and when required
· Driving company vehicles, ensuring they are kept in full tact and any maintenance issues are reported in a
· Providing swift solutions for any requests, complaints or queries - reporting them to the correct department or
· Passion for Horticulture/Gardening
· Great communication skills and customer service Excel Challenge Inspire
at service delivery, we must be the best at everything
We always ask ourselves, why do I do it this way? How can I do this better? What else can I do?
Have fun and be passionate about what you do
· UK Driving license · Gritting and Grounds Maintenance experience · PA1 & PA6 spraying license · Have a good understanding of mobile phone technology to ensure that work activity is properly recorded
At Mitie, you will be working for the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company. Looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. You will be part of a workforce with over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there is no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.