about 11 hours ago
· Reporting to the Technical & Maintenance Manager, you will carry out Grounds Maintenance duties to a high standard, delivering the Exceptional every day.
· To undertake all duties in accordance with our work schedule and ensure all areas are left clean and tidy after work is completed, complying with Health & Safety procedures.
· To ensure all requests and enquires from the customer for grounds maintenance are processed quickly and efficiently.
· To operate all vehicles, machinery and equipment in accordance with Health & Safety procedures.
· You will be required to undertake training as and when required.
· Your main duties will include Grass cutting, hedge cutting, border maintenance, gritting, leaf clearance, litter picking, and clearance as required.
· Provide management with relevant information/reporting as required
· Reporting any site issues to the Technical & Maintenance Manager.
· You will be will be gritting as and when required
· Driving company vehicles, ensuring they are kept in full tact and any maintenance issues are reported in a prompt manner.
. To ensure the grounds maintenance yard and buildings are kept in a safe and tidy condition.
· Providing swift solutions for any requests, complaints or queries - reporting them to the correct department or escalating if need be.
Passion for Horticulture/Gardening
Great communication skills and customer service Excel Challenge Inspire at service delivery, we must be the best at everything
To be able to work both as an individual and as a team player
Be flexible & carry out duties which are not specific to your trade
Knowledge of Health & Safety & safe working practices
Understands the relevance of toolbox talks, Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working.
We always ask ourselves, why do I do it this way? How can I do this better? What else can I do?
UK Driving license · Gritting and Grounds Maintenance experience · PA1 & PA6 spraying license · Have a good understanding of mobile phone technology to ensure that work activity is properly recorded
You must be willing to undergo a BPSS security clearance
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.