about 1 month ago
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Multi Skilled Mobile Engineer to join the team located in Scotland. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks on the Three Mobile Account. This will include the supervision of specialist sub contractors and ensuring all CBRE and sub-contractor paperwork is up to date. Also ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed as per the CBRE QHSE guidelines.
- Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following
· Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using CBRE systems e.g. Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
· Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
· Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPM's to the sites M&E systems
· Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements.
· Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
· Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules.
· To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work.
· To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested.
· To install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site.
· Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
· Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
· Promoting and maintaining the core Values of CBRE Managed Services.