1 day ago
· Play a crucial role in bringing together various data elements, generating reports, helping with development of dashboards, and analytics across the F&SS business
· Maintain, develop, and refine current reporting, to provide timely, accurate and reliable insight into business performance, able to analyse variances and identify issues
· Assist in working with Operations teams to understand business needs behind analytics and reporting requests
· Assist the F&SS Senior Leadership Team (SLT) in designing a suite of Power BI workspaces and reports for business-unit information provision to senior stakeholders in order to gain meaningful and actionable insights.
· Collect, interpret, analyse, and report data from a variety of data sources in multiple formats, into bespoke and compelling data-driven reporting, for a wide range of internal stakeholders
· Identify trends and patterns in data sets using various tools and systems e.g., Excel, CASH, SAP, etc., and make predictions to enable the business to make informed decisions
· Creating functional requirements, design, delivery and maintain dashboards incl. tabular reporting in Power BI
· Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
· Work with the SLT to identify potential cost savings across the business and assist with the design implementation processes
· Determining business requirements and understanding role-based needs for business data
· Defining new data collection and analysis processes
· Transforming data as needed to achieve the desired delivery formats
· Defining standard workspaces and presentation formats (including focused dashboards), publishing, and administering user access permissions
· Establish strong relationships with key business stakeholders including BI and Finance teams, Operational and Commercial teams, and working with them to provide the necessary support as and where required
· Accountable for the creation and management of all Power BI data sets reports and dashboards
· Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities
· Ensuring accurate and timely reporting
· Support ad-hoc projects.
· Experience of working in complex, technical/engineering environments for a large national organisation
· Advanced Excel skills and data manipulation / analysis skills
· Experience of designing and developing complex Power BI reporting
· Experience of reporting and data manipulation via Power BI
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to communicate appropriately and manage expectations effectively
· Ability to work in a fast-moving services-led business
· Excellent organisation, time, and self-management skills
· Strong presentation skills - PowerPoint intermediate as a minimum
· Evidence of self-sufficient working or as a member of a wider, cross-functional team.
· Desirable to have experience of Power BI Dataflow, SQL, and programming in R
· Desirable to have experience of KPI/KRI and Data Quality reporting
· Located in the Central Midlands is preferrable for access to Northampton HQ but is not essential
A self-starter who is motivated, enthusiastic, organised, focused with attention to detail.
At Mitie, you will be working for the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. You will be part of a workforce with over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there is no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.