EU AMZL Capacity Planning Training Manager
|Job Title:||EU AMZL Capacity Planning Training Manager|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2021 18:33|
The EU UTR (Under the roof) Labour planning team was established In 2018 to develop, refine and improve labour planning processes across our fast growing EU network. The team is embarking on a large scale change management program to transform the fundamentals of Labour planning practices across EU. These change management programs are going to bring about changes in ways of working for Operations, staffing agencies, in station managers, human resources and multiple other stakeholders. To support this endeavor we are seeking a talented training and development manager.
The EU AMZL UTR Labour planning training manager is a highly visibly EU role. The role's key focus will be working with relevant stakeholders in developing and delivering trainings on UTR Labour planning projects to establish and introduce newer business processes. The training program is a key element to the success of the projects. You will have a true hands-on approach, a natural self-starter, solid leadership skills and the ability to build and leverage relationships across a wide stakeholder group.
You will partner closely with multiple stakeholders (Capacity planning, WFS, HR, Operations, Agency teams, ACES etc.) to outline training roadmaps, content, change management, documentation versioning and delivery of these trainings. You will work with stakeholders to ensure program outline is fit for purpose in our changing operations environment in regards to technical training and standard work processes.
This position involves regular interaction with senior leadership (Senior Managers and Directors) you need to be comfortable communicating robustly at that level whilst also working directly with various functional teams and team members at all levels of the organization across the Amazon business. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing at an incredible pace. You will be part of the core project team rolling out key changes across EU.
· Have a detailed understanding of training requirements and SOPs
· Work closely with customers to craft training programs that will lead to high stakeholder competence and delivery.
· Work closely with Multiple EU teams to ensure training is aligned and recipients are trained to run the processes in their station
· Build metrics/reporting to measure knowledge journey throughout the learning process with a 360 feedback loop
· Ensure there is a feedback loop into EU UTR Labour planning team.
· Master's level degree, numerate subjects, and / or MBA from a top School. · Demonstrated ability to work in cross functional teams and drive results. · Demonstrated experience in developing training content, delivery and building effective mechanisms. · Detail orientated and excellent documentation skills. · Strong communications and facilitation skill. · Entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently to take ownership. · Results-oriented , makes things happen, ability to move fast, innovate and simplify · Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record for delivering results on large, cross functional, international milestone projects · The ability to work in fast-paced ambiguous environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances, processes and priorities · Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask., · Prior experience on training on process standards, Lean Six Sigma or Quality tools/techniques. · Degree in Engineering, Operations, or related technical field · Demonstrated ability to successfully develop others into higher levels of leadership in an organization · Ability to influence leaders at all levels · Experience in a technical training role; and experience using Training Needs Analysis process; assessing performance gaps, analyzing learning needs, designing and developing customer-centric solutions, and evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs. · Recent experience in project management, handling multiple priorities, and working with varied stakeholders.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's