10 days ago
Job objectives and responsibilities
· To manage all elements of service delivery within the respective Airport Terminal during hours of duty
· Management of staff under their remit
· Maintain Standards to meet SLA and KPI responsibilities
· Maintain Effective Stakeholder Liaison
· Prepare Reports and maintain web based reporting systems
· Maintain a safe working environment under QHSE guidelines
· Coordinate and monitor staffing levels in line with SLA requirements
· Carry out audits to required regime
· Maintain standards to meet KPI and SLA's through delivery of planned and reactive services within remit of control
· Maintain and develop Rosters to ensure consistent delivery of staff output to meet KPI/SLA requirements
· Maintain stock ensuring sufficient levels are maintained
· Maintain and develop stakeholder relationships promoting Mitie as a business
· Prepare reports and update reporting systems relevant to service delivery
· Drive standards through effective coaching and Management techniques
· Deliver and ensure training requirements are met
· Effective Management of staff within Company guidelines
· Recruitment and selection of new staff using approved methods
· Investigation of Accidents/Incidents
· Carry out audits and use data to drive improvements in standards
· To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., · QHSE experience
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
· Previous Experience in an FM environment
· Experience of Managing staff
Strong customer service skills.
SIA CCTV Licence required for the role.
Good verbal and written skills.
Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Significant experience of dealing with people and challenging situations.
Strong written skills for reports, incidents and presentations.
Good interpersonal skills, to liaise with security officers, managers, client, contractors and members of the public at all levels.
Strong written skills for reports, incidents and presentation.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.