about 13 hours ago
Maintain integrity & security of site
Loss Prevention / Detection
Prevention of Damage - protect the Co-op's buildings and operations from damage.
Staff Searches when instructed
Vehicle Searches when instructed
Conforming to KPI duties
Fulfilling site specific duties
First aid support if trained
Carry out internal and external patrols of the depot
Check Loads when instructed
Supervise Loading when instructed
Ensuring all office's, windows door and gates are secure prior to departing
Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on behalf of the client
Maintain eligible entries in all required registers
Adhere to both company and Co-op H&S policies and procedures.
The officer will hold secure any issued pin numbers when allocated for use of the facilities, door access, alarm codes and or any other electronic systems
Support when needed with the monitoring of Depot CCTV.
Carry out Searches/Randomizer
Patrol, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work. A comprehensive training programme in place to support personnel development
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.,
The distribution security officer will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
Able to work on own initiative.
Distribution Security experience.
Ability to effectively within a team in a fast-moving services business
Capability in the use of technology
Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
It is important the distribution security officer is calm under pressure.
Understand the Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Criminal, Civil Law and Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
Door Supervision or Security Guarding License essential, CCTV licence would be beneficial
A Full UK Driving licence would be beneficial
Ability and knowledge of CCTV / Access control systems
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.