1 day ago
· To support the Regional Engineering Manager (North/South) with a lead focus on critical systems, processes and compliance across the Deloitte estate ensuring that they operate effectively and efficiently and meet the client and contractual requirements.
· The role is to provide operational coverage on a flexible basis between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00 (40 hours per week)
· To take ownership for the operation of the buildings including PPM, Re-active works, remedial works and emergency response.
· Liaise with the helpdesk on a daily basis, you must meet all SLA targets on PPM (99.5%) and Re-Active (99.5%) SLA's on your hand held device.
· Accurate completion of Time Sheets and Work Record Sheet with weekly submissions to the admin team.
· To meet statutory compliance targets and adherence to all regulations within your area
· To achieve the highest level of service to the buildings occupants in the most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner.
· To coordinate and control sub-contractors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, health and safety, quality and environmental responsibilities, and with a pro-active approach to service delivery and problem solving.
· Carry out site inductions for all sub-contractors on site.
· Alert your Supervisor and manager to any facilities related issues that may affect day-to-day business operations.
· Ensure attendance of monthly toolbox talks and site inspections in line with programs.
· Required to provide shift cover for holiday/sickness etc.
· To effectively use your PDA and/or laptop to manage PPM and Reactive Tasks.
Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration., · Respond in a timely manner to verbal, written and Reactive tasks.
· Carry out electrical/mechanical and fabric works as required within your skill set.
· Supply quality and profitable quotations for additional works as required.
· Respond to customer complaints.
· Provide support and input into projects as required.
· Provide input as required for client meetings.
· Notification to your line manager of any complaints/discrepancies.
· Have a good understanding of exclusions, mitigations and contract SLAs.
· Ensure all works are carried out within the approved budget.
· Monitor and maintain comprehensive costs within budget.
· Good knowledge of assets that are affected by the exclusion codes, and full knowledge of the correct procedure for those assets that are affected.
· Ensure client authorisation exists for all chargeable purchases and the correct PN is used.
· To achieve a minimum of Supplier compliance of 65% usage of MFA/NPA suppliers.
· Where appropriate, ensure all Purchase Card purchases are carried out following the companies procedure and are backed up with a VAT receipt have the PN written on it and that the receipts are attached to the appropriate P card Log sheet.
Helpdesk & PPM
· Good understanding of contract SLA's for reactives/ PPMs and knowledge of the penalty levels.
· Monitor PPM closures and ensure you are keeping in line with SLAs.
· Ensure job attendances/closures are maintained at or above contractual SLA levels.
· Document and notify the Regional Engineering Manager (North/South) of any PPM changes/variations.
· Identify to the Regional Engineering Manager (North/South) any additions/deletions of assets in a timely manner.
· Assist in the completion of supervisor audits/inspections as requested by the Regional Engineering Manager (North/South) / Health & Safety Manager.
· Complete hazard/near miss and accident returns in a timely manner.
· Complete site inductions of subcontractor labour as required.
· Ensure all statutory regulations are being followed by yourself and sub-contractors and correct records are maintained. (F Gas Regulations, Water Regulations, Ladders Etc.)
· Ensure Compliance certificates are created (where applicable) and returned to the admin team within 48 hours of the PPM completion.
· Ensure all local procedures held within the local procedures file have been read and understood and that the contents page has been signed by all on-site engineering staff.
· To attend training courses as per Mitie's QHSE policy and procedures.
· Ensure the correct use of hand held devices and/or laptop in line with company and contract procedures.
· Ensure correct use of the email system on the hand held devices or laptop and that emails are read and responded to in a timely manner.
· Take ownership of every task on the hand held device and/or laptop whether PPM or re-active and be responsible for meeting the SLA associated with each task.
· Ensure WRS are completed correctly for all chargeable works and are returned in a timely manner.
· Ensure Time Sheets are completed correctly and are returned in a timely manner.
· Implement and follow local procedures as and when they are issued
· Liaise with site Workplace Services Managers and key personnel on building related issues.
· Ensure all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual statutory building checks/tests are completed and recorded as required.
· Enact Deloitte rules and procedures on behalf of the client where appropriate.
· Demonstrate appreciation of working practice etiquette in prestigious office environments.
Covid -19 Marshal responsibilities:
· Keep up to date on the government guidelines and what Deloitte as an employer have a duty of care to do, which will be communicated to you by Deloitte Workplace Services QHSE
· Act as role model and champion of the new ways of working in relation to COVID-19
· Take guidance from Deloitte Workplace Services QHSE and implement in your area
· Must hold a recognised Technical qualification
· 17th edition preferred.
· Extensive experience in a similar role within the building services sector preferred
· Preferable has served a recognised apprenticeship
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Organised and able to meet deadlines
· Must be self-motivated and be a team player
· Conversant with relevant legislation and compliance issues
· Proficient in Email and working knowledge of Excel and Word
· Good knowledge of all aspects of Health and Safety
· Must be self-motivated and be a good motivator
· Should have a "Can Do" approach and portray a positive attitude
· Must always be smart and presentable
· Must have good customer service skills
Is capable of climbing a ladder, working on their knees and safely able to transit around plant rooms.
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.