Customer Services Planner
|Job Title:||Customer Services Planner|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 11:53|
* Responsible to plan jobs for success in timeframe directed by the demand lead
* Ensuring all Access is cleared, engineer with right skill set booked, spares required are noted
* Ensuring any risk to planning to timeline required is flagged to the Demand Lead
* Escalating for support where Access prevents success, ensuring any changes are completed to prevent failed engineer time
* Work closely with the OM for support on Engineer planning
* Work closely with the Demand Lead to keep all RW raised within SLA
* Work closely with the Demand Lead to keep all PPM delivered in month Measure of success
* All PPM planned in timeframe
* All RW completed within SLA
* Checking tools CRM data to prevent any previous challenges reoccurring
* Challenges that arise on the day are addressed to enable delivery
* Working ahead to check planned sites, preventing failure Main duties
* Working hours are 40 hours a week between Monday to Friday between 7am to 7pm as required
* To complete all engineer work schedules
* Effective utilisation, efficiency and productivity of the field engineers
* High levels of communication with the Reactive team, Governance Compliance team
* Excellent forward planning.
* The effective planning and utilisation using standard times and scheduling tool to aid the completion of all PPMs within the month.
* Meeting and where possible exceeding all SLAs for Attendance and Completion for internal and external resource
* Regular communication with the, Reactive team, Governance Compliance team on issues with engineers and assistance in ensuring the plan is as optimal as possible.
* Communication with the Operations Manager on decisions regarding subcontracting and re-allocate accordingly to the subcontractors
* In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined you may be required to perform other duties assigned and requested by the Line Manager
* To escalate outstanding jobs ensuring all tasks are mitigated where applicable.
* To oversee items produced in Maximo and Oracle, such as the quality of narrative and accuracy of information
* To provide support to the Management Team and Team Leader
* To ensure that the teams Purchase Orders are raised and approved to pay as soon as reasonably possible
* Internal Outage management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's