about 1 month ago
· Responding to calls from M&S stores and other locations
· Call handling in line with current KPI
· Providing end to end incident management including evidence gathering, statement and incident report writing and collation of evidence packs in line with current SOC processes
· Proactive live CCTV monitoring driven by risk based deployment
· Reactive live CCTV monitoring and constant communication with store during a live incident
· Management of escalation processes in line with M&S SOC process
· Working closely with M&S SOC Analysts to detect, deter and disrupt all forms of crime against M&S
· Input of security and crime incident data into the central database
· Management of CCTV evidence requests from stores in line with current process
· To provide a level of service that meets customer care requirements and to safely manage all activities
· Responsible for providing outstanding support and customer service for M&S colleagues
· Compliance to all SOC Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· To ensure all services conducted are compliant to all Company, contractual, legislative, statutory and local requirements,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Communication, Essential Skills and Experience
· Good educational background and a solid command of written and spoken English
· Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
· Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions
· Good communication skills, verbal and written
· Experience of team working
· Reliable, flexible and discreet
· Experience of working in a controlled environment
· Solid organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple priorities and achieve tight deadlines
· Ability to accurately follow detailed processes
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with a strong teamwork ethic
· A positive attitude and ability to deal with pressure professionally
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Operating experience of industry standard integrated security solutions (CCTV, Access Control, Alarm Management)
· Experience monitoring CCTV
· An excellent working knowledge of all processes and procedures associated with a manned Security Operations Centre (SOC) including incident response, CCTV monitoring, remote access, and key-holding
· Experienced in achieving SLAs, identifying gaps against standards, and implementing improvement solutions
· Previous achievement of performance targets and driving performance through utilising metrics
· A decisive and assertive decision maker
· Excellent report-writing and analytical skills with sharp attention to detail
· Shift working experience
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.