1 day ago
Job objectives and responsibilities
· Develop and manage the CuX Plan collaboratively with L&G stakeholders to implement a "customer service culture" across the Mitie front line FM operations teams, which enables a consistent L&G Colleague Journey and Experience across the estate. This includes engaging with stakeholders across L&G to help develop an agreed programme of initiatives and training to deliver a leading colleague experience
· Accountable for developing and implementing CuX Standards, Processes, and Playbooks, which enables the accomplishment of an industry-leading colleague experience that's measured annually via the Mitie NPS (net promoter score) and other agreed Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback channels. This includes turning feedback and insight (from the NPS surveys and other feedback channels) into measurable Action Plans
· Bring Mitie best practice to the account to help create an industry-leading colleague experience, which also supports the brand values and culture of both L&G and Mitie, and also considers colleague well-being. This includes coordinating the Mitie Lines of Business (such as Connected Workspace) coupled with market insights and industry trends to help develop innovative Solutions/Business Case proposals to enable an "exceptional colleague experience" as and where agreed with L&G across the estate
· Support L&G's Corporate Programmes with regard to behavioural training such as to help instil an empathy culture across the Mitie frontline FM operations teams
· Act as the SPOC (single point of contact) for the L&G Workplace Team, including attending agreed meetings and compiling agreed reports to provide customer satisfaction measurements as well as customer views and opinions.
· As part of the Mitie Account Management Team (AMT), the Customer Experience Manager will work closely with the other members of the AMT to ensure Business as Usual activities are maintained.
· The Customer Experience Manager will also work from time to time with the Mitie Connected Workspace Team to support the development and delivery of CuX projects and initiatives as agreed with L&G. These projects and initiatives would be typically initiated to support L&G's evolving/new HR and workplace strategies, as well as return to office/work strategies and programmes required to support the L&G LS.
· The Customer Experience Manager will also work closely with the Workplace Experience Manager to ensure a close understanding of L&G Location Strategy and adjust the requirements on the Mitie frontline FM operations teams accordingly
· The Customer Experience Manager will also liaise with the L&G Workplace and Future of Work Teams.
· Responsible for developing and implementing a Customer Experience (CuX) Plan and Programme, which is deployed across the Mitie front line FM operations teams to ensure a consistent "L&G Colleague Journey and Experience" across the L&G estate.,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
· An experienced and knowledgeable Customer Experience professional who will facilitate and grow client relationships, bring client and market understanding into the organisation, oversee the delivery of high-quality work and deliverables and plays a strategic role in ensuring the excellent performance of client account.
· Proactive, organised, and meticulous - passionate about Customer Service
· Professional in outlook and a proven team player
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proven stakeholder management capability with experience of managing relationships with Client stakeholders Excellent project and time management skills
· Ability to quicky build rapport and relationship with the client and other key stakeholders
· Enthusiastic personality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to respond and adapt to a range of situations and contexts
· Ability to work in an agile manner and adapt to fast changing requests - internally and externally
· Comfortable working in a small and ambitious team
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.