about 10 hours ago
· Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
· Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
· Helpdesk; including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing down of reactive calls on Elogbooks. Providing excellent customer service, by managing client expectations and ensuring information is communicated between the team and customers.
· Liaising with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
· Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are:
· Site Inductions
· Co-ordination of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
· Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
· Raising Service Orders and Purchase Orders when required
· Maintaining the stationery supply
· The running and review of management reports; such as P&L, WIP, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
· Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
· Compiling of Contract Review pack
· Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
· Organising training
· Processing supplier invoices and resolving any queries
· Updating of attendance planner
· Arranging agency cover & submitting hours on portal
· Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE
· Compiling of Customer Monthly Report
· Updating the CBRE Performance Portal as and when required
· Managed Fund spend tracking
· Weekly report submission to include WIP, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates
· Achieve results within quality and time restraints.
· Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, and ensuring continuous improvement.
· Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
· Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
· To carry out any reasonable request from management.
[Essential] A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent.
[Desirable] Higher educational qualifications to 'A' level/HNC/D or degree would be beneficial or equivalent.
[Essential] Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook - intermediate to advance level.
[Desirable] PowerPoint and CAFM systems.
[Desirable] 3 years experience in a similar role.
[Desirable] Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX or Elogbooks software.
[Desirable] Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage
Leeds - England - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 100,000 employees and operate in 100+ countries.