Commercial Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Business Partner|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 18:33|
Based in Shoreditch, the Commercial Finance Business Partner works closely with category leaders to drive high impact at Amazon.co.uk through its strategic, financial, and operational plans. You will solve problems and drive initiatives that delight our customers, whilst leading the controllership of your category's business and financial mechanisms. This role supports categories with consumables. Examples of consumables categories include pets, beauty, and personal care to name a few.
To lead and manage:
- All aspects of financial control, performance management and decision support.
- Impact and influence at a senior level to ensure business controls and add value.
- Communication with Amazon leadership in UK, Luxembourg and Seattle.
- Contribution to planning, forecasting and reporting Profit/Loss and working capital metrics.
- Business case analysis of new programs, deals, and acquisition proposals
- Decision support analysis of underlying data to support negotiating of commercial terms of contractual / vendor relationships
- Supporting and influencing internal customer groups in all finance and accounting matters including budgeting, forecasting, expense tracking and control.
Experienced finance leader and business partner. Demonstrable and relevant technical finance/accounting experience Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving., Minimum of Bachelor's degree. -Relevant finance qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) or MBA -Innovative and commercial -Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams -Possess strong communication and persuasion skills. -Has a superior attention to detail -Excellent analytical skill, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture -Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities -Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools and modeling -Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication -Ambitious, want to succeed and be part of a great team., Strong commercial experience within a business partnering role, preferably within FMCG / Retail environments.
Amazon.co.uk opened its virtual doors in October 1998 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything that they might want to buy online. Originally known as a bookseller, Amazon.co.uk has dramatically expanded its range over the years to offer everything from DVD's to MP3's, Toys to Tools, Clothing to Computers and so much more.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's