North Weald Bassett
2 days ago
Ensure CCTV is effectively monitored across the whole scheme escalating issues as necessary
Escalate incidents to the relevant personnel
Highlight Health and Safety issues and report to Tech Services.
Communicate clearly and effectively with all departments.
Monitoring security entry and exit to the site.
Flexibility to work shifts including nights, weekends and bank holidays
Perform general administration duties if required
Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Literate and numerate
Flexibility to work shifts on a 24 hour rota
Knowledge of CCTV operations, including Data Protection
SIA Security CCTV license is essential
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., Mitie has a great opportunity at our North Weald Border Facility Site. We are looking for an experienced CCTV Operator to join the team on site.