about 8 hours ago
The Business & Engagement Manager within VBPS Transformation will be responsible for:
- Supporting strategic initiatives (e.g. Vodafone-wide Product Operating Model Programme) and driving forward continuous improvement and organisational transformation initiatives within the function.
- Managing and aligning the internal and external governance of the Transformation team and ensuring that the review and improvement of its operational effectiveness is discussed and communicated.
- Executing the VBPS communications and engagement strategy - BAU and change communications.
- Delivering effective, timely and engaging internal communications for specific functions within VBPS.
- Planning and delivering successful events (both virtually and face-to-face when possible) to support employee engagement and cultural transformation across VBPS - in close collaboration with stakeholders and/or HR. This includes content and logistics.
- Creating and delivering communications initiatives to the whole VBPS team, e.g. to drive business change or improve wellbeing. The role will be embedded in the governance of the VBPS Communications & Engagement team and will work closely with the senior leaders in Transformation as well as the wider VBPS teams, Group Technology and Vodafone Business functions. We are looking for someone who is keen to shape this role to bring real value to our organisation and who is driven to grow and excel.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Proven ability, confidence and experience of influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Must have technical / professional qualifications and skills:
Degree qualification and minimum , experience in a Technology function.
Ability to bridge the gap between technology and business and support operating model changes, which will cover People, Process, Tools, Comms
At Vodafone, we're working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference., The Vodafone Business Platforms & Solutions (VBPS) organisation is focused on designing and delivering high quality products and customer solutions for Vodafone Business customers across four strategic portfolios: Unified Communications & Connectivity, Mobile Private Networks, Cloud & Security and Internet of Things. The purpose of the Transformation team is to manage cross-functional customer co-creation projects, to drive consistent agile ways of working across VBPS, to run Lean Portfolio Management, provide business insights and improve operational performance, to shape and run strategic Transformation and Change programmes across VBPS, and to deliver VBPS communications and engagement programmes.