about 10 hours ago
· To manage a team of Workplace Coordinators and engineers delivering planned and reactive maintenance within the Deloitte office, ensuring full compliance with all statutory regulations and contractual KPI/SLAs.
· Be an active member of the Building Management Team (BMT), which includes front and back of house staff providing a variety of services through a "One Team" approach to building management.
Manage contractors to ensure works are completed safely and to required standards,
· Report to the London Lead
· Work closely with all other members of the Building Management Team through "One Team" approach to building management.
· Work closely with all other Service partners across Deloitte London buildings.
· Experience of working as a Building Services Manager/ M&E Manager for a minimum of 3 years.
· Experience in total site management as well as a proven track record of leading multiple discipline teams.
· Experience in the M&E Building services sector and a working knowledge of the operational activities and trade skills would be advantageous.
· Excellent presentation and communications skills and proficient problem solving skills. It is crucial that you have the ability to work well under pressure, the confidence to make decisive decisions and experience in meeting tight deadlines.
· A proactive attitude, with experience of successfully delivering change, through both processes and people.
· Knowledge of current legislation and mandatory standards relating to safe working practices.
· Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
· Relationship management skills and the ability to manage a team under both direct and indirect line management.
· The ability to communicate effectively, in both verbal and written forms.
Capable of fully utilising programs in the MS Office suite to produce written reports, tracking spreadsheets and presentations.,
· The desire and drive to deliver excellent service
· An effective communicator in both written and verbal forms
· The capability to build understanding and trust
· The capability to personally develop to the benefit of both self and the team
· Works collaboratively to achieve team success
· The capability to understand issues and get to the root cause
· The capability to develop, implement and deliver solutions
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.