|Job Title:||Application Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 11:53|
We have an opening for an Application Analysts to join our team. The main purpose of this role is to undertake a range of tasks to support the business applications used at the Defence Academy. This role provides an opportunity to learn and grow. The responsibilities include; Second line support for business applications, Creation of management information reports, Service enhancements for COTS applications and Application testing.
The role comes with its challenges however, you will be joining a supportive team and a friendly working environment.
What you need to do the job:
This is an opportunity for someone with the following experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2016
- Knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Rigorous and thorough with an attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills along with good interpersonal skills, Meaningful and vital work: The nature of our business means you will do interesting work that matters - delivering essential services that touch people's lives A world of opportunity: Our diverse UK-wide operations offer unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop. You'll be able to broaden your experience and apply your skills in new ways. Great people: We are a motivated team who will encourage you and help you to succeed. You'll have the resources you need to do your job in a diverse and supportive environment.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone., Sitting within a beautiful and secure site, the Defence Academy hosts 2 lakes and is surrounded by acres of scenic woodland. The Academy trains the future commanders and staff officers of all three UK Armed Services and those from many countries around the world.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's