Data privacy has always been of the highest importance for Prosper4 Group and we will always remain open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
- Information we collect
- Site usage information
- Where your data is stored
- Disclosing your information
- What are your rights?
We collect the following information and data from our customers, customers’ candidates and site visitors:
- contact form responses, questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Prosper4 Group
- Your personal data and career history as included in any CV and similar job application documents you may upload to our website with the aim of seeking employment.
- your email address and preferences when you sign up for our email alerts, and how you use our emails - for example, whether you open them and which links you click on
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
Information on how you use the site, using cookies, video tracking and page tagging techniques. This data can be viewed by authorised people within Prosper4 Group, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example, our blog content
- respond to any requests for a platform demonstration you send us if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access Prosper4 Group services
- provide you with information about our services if you want to.
- The purpose of collecting the data:
- record keeping of both website visitors’ activity and information
- improving our service to website visitors
- marketing purposes
- respond to customer queries.
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts). Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
The personal information uploaded to the web-site in the form of CV and personal statements and videos will be passed on to recruiters and employers advertising jobs which are deemed a “match” either by you or by our automatic parsing algorithms. This will be solely for the purpose of obtaining an interview with a view to securing employment with the relevant recruiters and employers.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Prosper4 Group and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Prosper4 Group processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to request that Prosper4 Group erase any personal data processed by Prosper4 Group at any time.
Right to object
You have the right to object to Prosper4 Group processing your personal data.
Prosper4 Group's Data Protection Officer is Michael Corrigan, Prosper4 Group's co-founder who will support your requests.
Telephone number: +44 (0) 203 021 4780
Registration with the ICO
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a data controller because the organisation handles and stores a significant amount of personal data about individuals. We have notified the ICO of the purposes for which personal data are held, and as a result, the organisation’s name is on the public register maintained by the ICO as a data controller. When notifying the ICO, we provided details of the personal data that we process, the purposes for which the data are to be processed, details of who we intend to disclose data to, and a description of the security measures to be taken to ensure that personal data is protected.
Our ICO Number and Link ZA152623
ICO Link https://ico.org.uk/
JUL1 v1 issued 14/06/18