about 16 hours ago
PURPOSE The Workplace Experience Coordinator role is at the forefront of delivering a positive office experience as a cultural ambassador, community advocate and service leader. Host uses people-led, technology-enabled services to connect employees to their environment via their mobile devices, as well as through high-touch services and world-class customer service support delivered by employees like the Workplace Experience Coordinator In this role, you would provide experience services and support to increase individual wellbeing, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness. As part of a "front-of-house" team, the Workplace Experience Coordinator is responsible for creating a supportive and comfortable atmosphere by welcoming visitors and supporting all employee-facing services. This role is located at our client's office in the Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading. HERE'S A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR DAY:
- Provides coordination and support for delivery of Workplace Services. Services include, but are not limited to: Concierge, Room Management, A/V Support, Meeting & Event Management, Community Programs, Furniture and Cable Management, Space Reset, Entrance visitor badge processing.
- Greets employees and announces clients and visitors. Conducts guest registration through badging, health-check and desk-booking software. Issues visitor passes.
- Maintains awareness of the workspace. Submits janitorial and maintenance work orders as needed and/or communicate with appropriate partners to address issues. Responds to customers on behalf of other team members (e.g. Facilities or Janitorial Team).
- Responds to customer requests and complaints promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific request. Assists with light duty adjustments such as adjusting monitor arms, tightening screws on chairs, and crawling under desks to adjust cables. Assists with meeting set up, furniture reset, and delivering temporary equipment and supplies. May assist with temporary signage.
- Curates and administers client materials customized to meet to the full Host experience. Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines.
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases, supports data entry of required reports and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property. Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner. Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures.
- Provides support for FM team as directed, including expense management, meeting coordination, equipment care, and supply management.
- Collaborates with vendors employees who provide services and goods.
- Delivers orientations, such as tours of facility, how to submit a workorder, where supplies are kept and ordering procedure, amenities, and software ordering.
- May support coordination of moves, adds, and changes (MAC).
- Performs other duties as assigned. HERE'S SOME OF THE STRENGTHS YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL: Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people. Warm and engaging demeanor and has the ability to assess circumstances, empathise and offer help. High-level of attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency in resolving any issues The capacity to work autonomously to deliver results, and work across multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull and frequently lift up to 9kg and occasionally lift/move up to 18kg. BENEFITS Structured career development to support you and explore your learning potential and career goals Extensive training on all aspects of your role that you will need to deliver exceptional service delivery, with follow-up training. Wellness benefits including, personalised wellbeing programs, counseling and mental health support, discounted health
insurance and flexible leave. No weekend work, consistent Monday-Friday office hours. QUALIFICATIONS Diploma, Bachelor's degree or professional hospitality accreditations preferred. A minimum of 1-year of front desk, concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is preferred. Strong understanding of MS Office.