about 20 hours ago
As Workplace Coordinator you will be part of the 'go-to' team for everything workplace related across our main Standard Life Aberdeen sites in the UK.
Working together as one team the main goal of the Workplace Team is to deliver what matters by creating innovative, collaborative and inclusive workplaces where people can thrive.
As Workplace coordinator you will:
· be the first point of contact for all queries relating to the workplace environment.
· act as a champion for key business initiatives.
· create connections with key partners across the business.
· To action and record all colleague workplace queries in Workplace Online our case management system
· To provide support for meetings and room bookings including hospitality as requested.
· To book VC bookings in line with agreed SLAs.
· Ensuring the workplace environment is well stocked, maintained to a high standard and is clean, safe and comfortable.
· Performing DSE assessments.
· Supporting team/colleague moves.
· Supporting the Workplace Lead/Manager by inputting invoices and sending to the Accounts Payable team for payment.
· Devising colleagues events and engagement initiatives.
· All Workplace coordinators will be trained and appointed as site first aiders and fire wardens.
· To act as a business champion in one of the following areas:
o Health & Safety.
o Wellness & wellbeing.
o Environment & sustainability.
o Business resilience.
o Project management.
o Site communications and engagement.
o Events/colleague initiatives.
· Passionate about delivering an excellent service to colleagues and clients.
· Great at communicating with people at all levels.
· Calm under pressure.
· Able to adapt and excel - every day is different
· Good at influencing and negotiating.
· Happy to go the extra mile for our colleagues.
· Highly collaborative - we work as one team.
· Previous experience in a Workplace/Facilities role.
· First aid certification.
Signature is the premium front of house provider within Mitie, we pride ourselves on our authentic, signature approach to our customer service and relationships with our clients, offering bespoke, tailored and fluid services that fit the clients needs and requirements. We are recruiting for;
Fixed Term Contract (6 Months) - Workplace Co-Ordinator
Monday to Friday - shifts between 07:00 - 18:00
Salary £19,700 Per Annum
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.