2 days ago
§ Build relationships with stakeholders and identify improvement areas on an ongoing basis.
§ Completion of daily / weekly / monthly checks including the scheduling and oversight of reactive tasks where necessary.
§ Undertake regular scheduled environmental checks.
§ Assist Multi-Site FM by logging, tracking and reporting on tickets for any remedial works required or issues noted during daily checks in the building. Ensuring that any matters reported by Colleagues are logged and escalated as appropriate.
§ Frequent liaison with FoH, IT, Cleaning and Housekeeping services to ensure excellent standards are maintained.
§ Management of the reprographics and storage areas to maintain their intended purpose and maximisation of the space available
§ Review the offices workspace to ensure the environment is clean, functional, and presentable, and that the temperatures are comfortable throughout core hours.
§ Maintain occupancy records and provide these to the senior facilities management team on a weekly basis
FoH & Security
· Day-to-day oversight of the FoH service and working closely with the FoH and Events teams to ensure standards are consistent.
· Working with FoH teams for management of lockers, access control and desk booking systems.
· Work with the FoH team to ensure mail room cover is provided for incoming and outgoing post daily along with the management of frequent deliveries throughout the day to key stakeholders.
· Liaison with the onsite building management team to ensure internal security measures are adapted to meet the building's security requirements.
· Liaison with FoH and Multi-Site Facilities Manager to ensure absence cover for the reception is in place at all times.
· Contractor escorting
· Reception desk cover as needed during lunch periods and peak times.
Vendor Management -
· Track key vendor contact information.
· Working with contractors and suppliers as required by the Multi-Site FM.
· Escalate issues to the Multi-Site FM where risks to services or operations have been diagnosed.
Events & Corporate Hospitality -
· Support the EA / PA community with key events and board meetings as needed.
· Coordinate additional support to retain appropriate levels of housekeeping during events.
· Ensure the office environments is restored in readiness for business as usual activities.
· Ensure the signage is in place in advance of during events during core hours.
· Assist in set up and clear down of events on L19 240BF, and potentially other locations, including relocation of furniture, liaising with Multi-Site FM regarding any event related deliveries.
· Utilise central task trackers established to manage all events, queries, and associated activities
Supplies & Deliveries -
§ Management of and ordering stationery for 240BF and Blue Fin ensuring adequate stock is held.
§ Inventory management ensuring that frequently used supplies including consumable and durable items are held and accessible onsite.
§ Maintenance of the supply chain to ensure changes in contact, account or product details are checked and refreshed when needed.
Health & Safety -
§ Undertake daily, weekly, monthly health and safety checks.
§ Assist with DSE issues in conjunction with reports from the Cardinus system - for both Blackfriars locations.
§ Assist in planning of all Workplace Risk Assessment and Annual Fire Risk Assessments including the completion and recording of all remedial actions within the allocated timelines.
§ Participation during audits providing access and evidence as necessary.
§ Maintenance of accurate and accessible reports using the online central filing index.
§ Assist with the maintenance of training matrix records, updating of lists of Fire Marshalls and First Aiders, and booking of training required in conjunction with the Multi-Site Facilities Manager.
§ Ensure Business Partner Compliance including codes of conduct, H&S systems, training, financial systems, and complaints procedures are implemented and followed.
§ Maintenance of accident reporting records and provision of key reports.
§ Act as a Fire Marshall
§ Assist with weekly New Starter Inductions.
§ Update H&S noticeboards as required.
Incident Response Management -
§ Update and maintain the Incident Response and Fire Evacuation Plans and locate them centrally.
§ Participate in all scheduled workshops and training events.
§ Play an active role in incident response and follow the Plan requirements in all instances.
Moves and Churn
§ Assist with small moves inc. equipment hires, comms., and record maintenance.
§ Assist with porterage and manual handling tasks around 240BF and Blue Fin as required, assisting the Multi-Site FM and FoH teams with any internal moves or furniture relocations.
§ Continually assess the equipment provision and building management system settings to ensure appropriate tools exist in good working order in support of Informa's zero carbon neutral ambitions and reductions in the volume of waste generated.
§ Assist with Sustainability initiative tracking and inputting consumption and waste records in into the Accuvio system - for both London locations and potentially other UK locations.
§ Be familiar with the content of Guides provided for the enhancement of the Faster Forward goals and objectives.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.,
Previous experience in large occupancy buildings, Customer service and IFM service delivery, Helpdesk processes, workflows with knowledge of HR and QHS&E procedures and legislation
Clear, confident communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people both written and verbal
Analytical thinker with demonstrable problem solving skills
Good relationship and stakeholder management
Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
Self-motivated and creative
Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
Good time keeping
Strong leadership skills
· Pro active, flexible and can-do attitude
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email) and excellent administration skills
· Be innovative, identifying improvements and smarter ways of working
110 Southwark Street
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Signature is the premium front of house provider within Mitie, we pride ourselves on our authentic, signature approach to our customer service and relationships with our clients, offering bespoke, tailored and fluid services that fit the clients needs and requirements. We are recruiting for;
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.