1 day ago
· The WIP Administrator is responsible for overseeing the management of the full WIP process and driving the key outcomes within the process, i.e. WIP to Accrued Income to Bill or WIP to Bill conversion.
· Ensuring a comprehensive review of all works completed by engineers, for the identification of Reactive, Quoted and Project works, and that relevant back up has been identified and contractual requirements are met.
· Being the conduit and working closely with the Operations; Finance; OTC and R2R teams (UK & Genpact) and client.
Ensure the following activities are delivered timely and accurately by the relevant functions / team through close supervison of the end to end WIP process:
Run and update WIP/ SQL CASH report on a weekly basis with accurate committed costs
WIP trackers maintained with status updates against jobs
· Ensuring jobs which have been completed have the relevant documents in place required for billing
Preparation of applications for presentation to client and timely invoicing
· Reconciliation of costs and time on each job to ensure prompt closure of jobs in period
· Collation of comments and analysis on high margin and loss making jobs
To understand and comply with policies and procedures
Attend review meetings relating to working capital and those which are contract specific
Managing efficient and accurate conversion of WIP to Accrued Income inine with Revenue Recognition Policy
Managing conversion of WIP and AI to bill
Proactive management of timely resolution of queries and disputes relating both internal and external applications / bills
Identify and implement continuous improvements on the OTC process to drive timely cash conversion
Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
· Good demonstratable interpersonal and communication skills
· Be tenacious, i.e. proactively following up on issues and outcomes driven
· Advanced experience of Microsoft Excel (Pivots & VLOOKUP Essential)
· Educated to A level or equivalent
· Good understanding of day-to-day operations of a Finance department / Order to Cash (OTC) process
· Deadline driven with ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
· Ability to work within a flexible and virtual team structure dealing with key stakeholders at all levels
· Good attention to detail and data analysis skills
· Experience of SAP, CASH and Maximo desirable but not essential
At Mitie, you will be working for the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. You will be part of a workforce with over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there is no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.