about 2 hours ago
You will work within the technical estimating team providing comprehensive, compliant and competitive proposals.
· Produce remedial works quotations to the highest standards
· Review and interpretation of the risks identified in Legionella Risk Assessments.
· Reacting promptly to reactive works requests, ensure client SLAs are meet.
· Work within the Estimating team offering support where required.
· Log documents on the internal tracking systems.
· Have a complete understanding of agreed rates and contract specifics.
· Answer incoming emails / telephone calls.
· Any other associated duties which may be requested from time to time.
· To maintain an open line of communication between the estimators and other departments.
· Customer care/relationship building skills.
· Ability to manage change successfully and work part of the team.
Experience in the Water Industry / of plumbing remedial works would be preferable.
· Effective written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
· Excellent working knowledge of Word.
· Good attention to detail
· Able to organise and prioritise a diverse workload
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.