about 2 hours ago
To ensure that the clients waste management area is kept clean and tidy.
To be able meet the waste collection schedules as agreed with the client.
Ensure that segregation targets are met.
Arrange for the collection of waste from registered waste carriers.
Show a flexible attitude and willingness to assist other team members as part of the whole on-site team.
To make daily waste collections as shown in the agreed schedule.
To ensure that the clients segregation targets are met and highlight any non-conformances.
To ensure that all Waste Legal Paperwork is correctly completed for each and every delivery/collection.
Ensure work orders show the correct asset details, materials used and time spent on the task and that communications are maintained between the client
To assess Health & Safety requirements of tasks and to arrange for all necessary Safety Permits, Method Statements and Risk Assessments to be raised and monitored to ensure the task is completed in a safe and efficient manner
To report on all accidents
To observe visiting sub contractor's staff and to report on non-conformances or safety violations
To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
To understand and comply with policies and procedures
To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.