about 9 hours ago
· Support the Technical Services Manager with the delivery of PPM's and 3rd party contractor works
· Assist with the compliance of all relevant statutory and regulatory obligations, ensuring competence and performance of external resources and maintain assurance of compliance for their assets
· Ensure statutory maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with GSK and contractual requirements
· Ensure MERP maintenance planning system is kept up to date
· Communicate with the customer to ensure maintenance is appropriately scheduled.
· To support the team on site to deliver a compliant service
· Provide administration support to non-conformance and deviations
· Coordination, planning and tracking of all technical activities feeding into the MERP maintenance planning system for all planned and corrective activities in a timely manner such that events do not go overdue.
· Raise corrective work orders on MERP as required
· Update and maintain the MERP system for Mitie related activities, ensuring records are accurate and work with the technical supervisors to ensure the technician's routine tasks are correctly reflected on work orders
· Upload information into MERP for deviations, CAPA updates.
· Assist Technical Services Manager in ensuring we are audit ready at all times.
· Champion process improvements and be the trainer for the technical team on any changes agreed
· Following statutory inspections ensure GSK equipment registers are updated and accurate ie LOLER
· Support the Technical Services Manager and the Site Lead in management of the concerns and risk logs
· Support presentations and technical data reporting to the client
· Manage and produce the technical reporting for the Mitie TAP and governance meetings., · Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
· Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
· Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
· Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system.
· Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
· Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
· Report actual and suspected security incidents.
· A highly focused individual, motivating and driving performance through high standards of service and effectiveness
· Good understanding of statutory requirements in a technical environment
· Understanding and experience of working in a heavily regulated environment
· Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment
· Strong planning and organisational skills
· Understanding of risk management and HSE
· Good understanding of a CAFM system, such as MERP, SAP, Maximo
· Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft products, Power Bi etc.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.