1 day ago
Reporting to the Head of Assured Security; the Solutions Director (Assured Security) will be responsible for wide range of duties, including, but not limited to:
Continuous liaison and business development, with the leads and operational teams of the Global Security Operations, ARC and Intelligence Hubs
Design and present strategies together with bid teams, to achieve the sales targets for the Global Security Operations, ARC and Intelligence Hubs teams.
Work cohesively with the bid and pricing functions and promote a productive workforce
Increase the company brand and GSO recognition within the Integrated Facilities Management Market
Analyse client requirements and drivers, competitor strengths and weaknesses to target effectively.
Set up and conduct opportunity assessment meetings, resource and project manage the proposal / bid process in alignment with agreed procedures, developing a matrix of owners, completion dates and customer requirements
It will be the responsibility of the Solutions Director for the proposal commercial and solution strategy, prioritisation, and allocation of resources
Define proposal deliverables to develop, agree and sign off the Value Propositions (VP) as an integral part of each bid
Prepare and submit winning commercial solutions, bid proposals and presentations to both internal and external audiences
Complete, submit and update when necessary Salesforce and bid governance documentation, prepare sign of documentation at all levels and ensure all risk factors have been reviewed and agreed
Support other tender opportunities within the wider Business Services sales team
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.,
Proven experience of delivering intelligence and assurance solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
Proven experience of working successfully in a specialist security environment
Experience of managing and participating in project teams, adopting project management disciplines
Highly numerate with the ability to understand commercial negotiations
A commercial thinker with the ability to understand and guide commercial negotiations
An influential and persuasive communicator, with a high standard of written and verbal communication skills.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.