Service Delivery Manager ARC
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager ARC|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 11:53|
Mitie has a fantastic opportunity to join their management team in Craigavon, Northern Ireland. Mitec was purpose built by Mitie in 2011 and is a Gold Standard CAT II ARC meeting the needs of our customers 24/7,365 days a year. The Manager is responsible for our people and performance, achieving exceptional service delivery, compliance and operational efficiency through best practice, innovation, strong people management and positive client engagement. The Manager will develop and lead the teams to exceed expectations at an operational level, by ensuring a high quality, consistent service is delivered. They will provide innovative added value solutions, and maintain strong relationships at all levels. The position holder will enjoy leading from the front and drive performance through multiple teams in addition to being hands on with the ability to inspire others. Qualifications
- Act as a role model for Team Managers, Operators and colleagues by conveying a professional focus at all times
- To manage and coordinate the ARC operation and Team Managers to ensure that the operation meets all agreed customer, regulatory, safety, and performance standards, and meets the business expectations & measurements
- To agree, document and implement appropriate, resilient and effective operating procedures in line with business expectations.
- To recruit and develop the ARC team to be able to competently perform their activities
- To lead the ARC team with high degrees of professionalism and integrity, motivating, auditing, and where required, liaise with the HR team as appropriate
- To develop collaborative working relationships with internal/external customers and Senior Mitie management
- To be familiar with the operation of all hardware and software within the ARC environment, reporting/escalating correctly when issues arise
- Ensuring best practice is observed in the ARC to ensure effective and efficient service is achieved.
- Identifying and address training needs and areas for improvement of customer service delivery
Provide Team Managers with Coaching and feedback regarding their performance and quality
Ensure teams follow the necessary procedure for remote surveillance ensuring compliance with BS5979 and associated accreditations.
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- Manage and support team to achieve exceptional performance and quality standards
- Manage all aspects of performance in relation to productivity, quality and absence
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To ensure that you approach your duties taking into consideration the principles of Best Value
- Be responsible for rota management and holiday approvals for your team
- To oversee and take responsibility for all services within the control room
- To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required
- Support colleagues in other service areas as required
- To proactively demonstrate and work to the Company's values in delivering the exceptional everyday.
- Ensure that all SOPs are agreed, documented and adhered to for the Mitec operation
- To ensure that all ARC team members are trained and assessed as being competent in their roles
- To ensure that all team members are briefed and deployed on a daily basis
- Ensure that the performance of the ARC team is checked and audited on a daily basis, both during operational hours and silent hours
- Ensure that all appropriate aspects of welfare for the ARC team are attended to on a timely basis
- To ensure that areas of non-performance are identified and corrected to appropriate timescales
- Investigate and respond to incidents and complaints as directed by the client or Mitie team
Developing corrective action plans to address instances of poor delivery/service
Coordinate, communicate and document changes to operation al requirements as directed by the client or Mitie team,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business. Source: Mitie
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100 office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave: o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie. o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie. o We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA. o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. o Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's