1 day ago
Responsible for the operational performance of their contracts and supporting other Operations staff
Management of the contract base including compliance, financial performance and service delivery
Assist Operations Managers to efficiently control and utilise labour and other resources
Deputising for the Regional Manager in his absence
Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, company and Group policies
All clients are fully satisfied with the service provided
Ensure performance indicators are completed by all Operations Managers to ensure standards are constantly maintained and improved
Ensure that all personnel within the business operate to full potential
All direct reports have a comprehensive knowledge of the Quality System and work to the required standards
Assist Operations Managers to ensure all contracts are effectively commissioned to agreed timeframe, standards and profitability
Assist Operations Managers to maintain customer focus
Maintain and promote the reputation of the company
Assist Operations Managers to achieve annual and period profit targets
Manage budgets as directed by the Regional Manager
Liaise with the Sales team for tender submissions as required by the Regional Manager to ensure commitments can be achieved and the interests of the operation are protected
Ensure the Branch Gap status is checked daily and discussed with the Operations Managers
Assist Operations Managers to set and agree new annual charge rates in line with the Branch Business plan
Monitor labour turnover, absenteeism and performance standards within the branch with the Regional Manager
Review expenditure on all contracts with the Regional Manager
Bring complaints to the attention of the Regional Manager, ensure that they are logged in accordance with the Quality System and remedied in a timely and effective manner
All staff to receive relevant training for their role
Assist the Regional Manager to support and develop all direct reporting managers
Act as a mentor for all new Operations Managers
Help and support the Regional Manager in developing plans and setting goals following appraisals with Operations Staff
Ensure that all staff comply with the Statutory / Company and MITIE Group requirements, including the Private Security Industry Act 2001
Maintain / promote company vision and values
Assist in the development of the business strategy to deliver and maintain growth
Delegate and co-ordinate the workload within the business in the absence of the Regional Manager, liaising with operations staff to ensure goals are met
Assist in the day to day management of all areas and contracts within the scope of operations
Assist the Regional Manager with regular reviews of all contracts
In the absence of the Regional Manager liaise with the HR Manager to ensure that all issues with regard to Grievance and Discipline are dealt with according to Company Policy
In the Absence of the Regional Manager monitor and manage the progress of absenteeism, work performance and discipline
All staff to work to the Quality Procedures and the recognised Industry standards
Ensure company Policies and Procedures are followed at all times.
Assist Operations Managers to ensure that client invoicing and payroll information is correct
Support the business in any area as required by the Regional Manager
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Literate and numerate
Professional appearance and presentation
Methodical and well organise
Resilient and tenacious
"Can do" approach
Flexible and adaptable
Good communicator - verbal and written
It's the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.