Senior Mobile Workplace Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Mobile Workplace Coordinator|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 11:53|
This is an integral role in the delivery of FM services and in maintaining high standards of service throughout the building; acting as an ambassador for both MITIE and Network Rail.
You will be accountable for the FM services delivery across the Network Rail sites as well as being responsible for all FM communication to the Network Rail colleagues. You are a key part of every customer's journey and experience whilst in the building and are an ambassador to exceptional customer service.
Establishing great relationships with our Customers and inspiring the team to take full ownership of all FM services are key to this role as well as driving the FM Customer service agenda across our service teams. By doing so, this role will make a real contribution to making Network Rail's workplace a fantastic working environment.
You will facilitate and manage the delivery of specific FM services within designated areas of Network Rail. Providing a positive, professional and seamless link between FM teams and various supply partner teams, Network Rail colleagues and their visitors. As a highly motivated co-ordinator the key focus for this role will be to create a single and visual point of contact for employees regarding all day to day FM service requirements, providing exceptional customer service, building strong relationships & communication streams between colleagues and the FM teams, while maintaining an approach of continuous development.
· Facilitate the delivery of all FM related services within your area whilst ensuring customer requirements are met and their needs are anticipated at all times, to be proactive in delivery
· Engage with all MITIE partners so as to ensure a collaborative and efficient approach and a swift response to all service requests. This will require continual communication with the FM Helpdesk and service managers/supervisors in addition to keeping the customer up to date at all times
· Full responsibility for regularly updating Network Rail colleagues, face to face, on progress of tasks being carried out which have been reported by them and seeking their comments and feedback as and when appropriate Proactive 'visual maintenance' of communal floor areas, including hubs, staircases, coffee points and copy areas, engaging with the relevant FM teams as appropriate
· Take full ownership of all aspects of meeting rooms including housekeeping, AV equipment and fabric and environment
· Responsible for assisting with the updating of CAFM on the progress of logged jobs
· Report issues through the Helpdesk as and when they occur, ensuring that all service requests reported are monitored and completed satisfactorily within your area and within the agreed SLA's
· Hold monthly meetings with occupants, and stakeholders, building sustainable and harmonious relationships between building occupants, and the WPM teams
· Provide monthly updates of staff moves within your area
· To work alongside the Customer in a consultative manner offering support and guidance on areas of practical Quality, Health,Safety and Environmental.
· To administer and control purchase orders on instruction from Customer in line with company procedures
· To lead Daily Start up Meetings (DSUM's) and Weekly Wash up meetings with their team and relevant service partners
· To be responsible for all compliance documentation ensuring all documentation is regularly updated and maintained
· To deputise for the Workplace Manager as and when required
· Adhere to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures on site and to MITIE's policies and procedures.
· Line management of the Delivery team including authorising overtime and holiday request forms where required
· To be flexible in approach to work patterns and systems to maintain the standards required
· Adhere to any reasonable management requests from line managers or client contact
Act as a first point of contact and advise end users on all aspects of mail and distribution services
This is a mobile role visiting other sites in the region and to act as the first point of contact for the cleints on these sites,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.
· Must have previous experience in multi occupancy and large scale account. customer service and IFM service delivery, helpdesk processes, workflows with knowledge of HR and QHS&E procedures and legislation
· Clear, confident communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people both written and verbal.
· Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
· Pro-active approach
· Self-motivated and creative
· Analytical thinker with demonstrable problem solving skills.
· Good relationship and stakeholder management
· Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
· Clear, confident communication skills
· Customer Service orientated
· Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
· Good time keeping
· Strong leadership skills
· Observe the dress code at all times - full uniform, clean and tidy hair, nails with conservative make-up and jewellery where appropriate. Due to Health and Safety issues no facial piercings with the exception of religious beliefs
· Computer literate
Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's