Senior Manager Product, Amazon Freight
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Product, Amazon Freight|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2021 18:33|
We are looking for a London/Luxembourg based Senior Leader for Amazon Freight. A successful candidate will be results driven, highly analytical and customer focused with a strong track record of delivering product and business growth. We are interested in candidates across a wide variety of industries including Blue Chip companies, innovative tech companies and top-tier consulting firms., Master's degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams
- Excellent people management skills
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence stakeholders with different priorities and different functions including but not limited to technology, legal and finance
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, being able to diagnose root cause of issues
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management and excellent verbal and written skills in English, Experience working in supply chain or related industries or top-tier consulting experiences
Amazon Freight is a transportation service provider for external shippers that uses the logistics network we built for Amazon to deliver freight safely, on time and at competitive costs. We offer shippers access to the same network of carriers, technology infrastructure and tools that Amazon uses to move thousands of loads daily. Businesses of all sizes have access to the costs and levels of service of one of the largest shippers in the world. Amazon Freight spins Amazon's broader flywheel by helping minimize empty miles by bringing in freight that flows complementary to our existing network., Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be provided along with your conditional offer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's