Are you looking for a role where you never work the same day twice? We are looking for capable individuals that thrive in a collaborate team environment.
This opportunity offers you to gain SC Clearance along with training bonuses and to become apart of our Emergancy Fire Crew Capability team!
- Working a 4 on/4 off shift pattern of 2 days (06:00 – 18:00) and 2 nights (18:00 – 06:00)
- Upskilling training bonus of £3,300 per annum (split into 4 response modules – Fire Alarms / Hot Works / First Aid / Wing Box Rescue)
- After your probationary period, you will be eligable to join our Emergancy Fire Crew Capability team!
- You’ll work constructively and proactively with a variety of teams and departments along with external organisations.
How you will make an impact as a Security Responder:
- Provide an effective departmental security presence and proactive response service to the client.
- Respond to and dealing with all site risk events. You and your team will be responsible to escalate in a timely manner where required.
- Carry out fire prevention duties, fire alarm and sprinkler activation and issue Hot Work Permits under the guidance and support by working in close communication with the Fire Safety Advisor.
- Perform gate duties, including ensuring no unauthorised persons or vehicles enter the site, inspect site pass credentials, pass key issue, vehicle and personal searches.
- Monitor fire and security alarm panels.
- Perform all required site and perimeter patrols and record visits to designated points/buildings.
- Implement the dissemination of information, intelligence and instructions received from Security Supervision / Management Team.
- Ensure that activities are correctly recorded, reported and documented as high quality reports (verbal and/or written).
- Achieve and encourage a high standard of Customer Care.
- Undertake any other duties as determined by the Service Delivery Manager/Security Operations Support, or the Clients Security Management team.
Security | Security Guard | SIA | Security License | Security Officer | Concierge | Customer Service | Site Responder | Security Responder | Patrols | Gatehouse | EFCC
What you will bring to be a Security Officer:
- Right to work in the UK, 5 year checkable history and pass a high level of security clearance.
- Must hold Full UK Drivers License and a British Passport.
- SIA License or willing and able to train and qualify.
- Be willing and able to undergo SC Clearance.
- Be able to conduct foot patrols is required.
- Be comfortable working in confined spaces and at height.
- Have previous Security experience and be an effective communicator.
- Proactive, self-motivated with great attention to detail and the ability to manage conflict.
- Good working knowledge of common computer packages and mobile devices (Office 365 packages).
- First Aid Qualification or equivalent.
- Trained in Manual Handling.
- Knowledge of Fire alarms and Hot works issue and cancellations.
- Opportunity for maintenance, skills and competancy bonus
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
- and many more
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit: www.securitas.uk.com/en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!