2 days ago
· Working in a customer facing role as an ambassador for our client and our brand, you will be required to undertake self-isolation checks at dwellings / premises where individuals have registered their address on entry to the UK using a defined process and script within a 40 - 50 mile radius of your home postcode.
· You will be provided with access to our App to receive your allocated visits which must be completed within the given timescales and you will be required to record visits, compliance and non-compliance in a timely manner back into the business whilst ensuing that any failed checks are revisited in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· You will be required to work 8 hours per day (between the hours of 0800 and 2000) taking the necessary breaks required if driving and work a 4-on / 4-off rota which will include weekend working.
· You will need to represent our client where required with external agencies, · Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
· Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
· Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
· Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Communication, Communicate calmly and appropriately
· Listen with empathy
· Always remain polite and professional
· Work efficiently and effectively
· Previous customer service experience, able to deal with customers in a professional and confidential manner
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Undergo screening relevant to the role which will include a Right to Work check and Basic Criminal Record Check which must meet our business requirements
· Have access to a smart phone and be willing to download pre-described Apps
· Access to a vehicle and willing to obtain business insurance and utilise a mileage app to record mileage - mileage will be paid at 45p per mile and paid on a fortnightly basis
· You will be required to sign a confidentiality / Non-disclosure agreement and undertaking all necessary training prescribed by the client or company
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.