£23800 - £24600
1 day ago
Duties will include:
Conducting internal & external Centre patrols
Following site specific procedures / Health and Safety Compliance
Liaise with the client, customers, and retailers in a polite and professional manner
Maintaining the highest standards of Centre security
Completing all necessary paperwork & on shift reports
Supporting Car Park operations.
Overseeing of Events and promotion set ups, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Note: This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Duty Assistant to join our dynamic team here at Festival Place. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service. Mitie are seeking a reliable individual, who can provide general Security Officer duties and maintain great customer focused approach.
Please note: A valid SIA License is required for this role.,
Ability to contribute to the team
Attention to Detail
Confident dealing with the public
Customer Focused Approach
Strong Verbal Communication Skills
SIA Door Supervisor licence essential
Previous Retail Security Experience
Previous Security Experience
Previous Shopping Centre Experience
Previous Customer Service Experience, Personal Specification
The relief security officer will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
The relief security officer should be able to work on own initiative.
Corporate Security experience.
Ability to travel to various sites.
Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
It is important the Security Officer is calm under pressure.
Understand the Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Criminal, Civil Law and Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.